Located in Tuban, East Java, PT United Tractors Semen Gresik (“UTSG”) is a subsidiary of the Company and the scope of its activities is mining, trading and services. The Company’s owns 55% interest in UTSG, while PT United Tractor Tbk. owns the remaining 45%.
UTSG has 69 major equipments (heavy vehicles) to support its activities. The main activity of UTSG is to support the Company’s production activities especially the supply of cement raw materials.
To support the quality of its management system, UTSG obtained ISO 9002 certification on June 11, 1998 from Quality Assurance Service Indonesia.